CROSSFIT

CHERRY

CREEK

DENVER, COLORADO

"STRIVE FOR PROGRESS, NOT PERFECTION"

ABOUT US

We pride ourselves on being laid back, supportive, motivating, clean and empathetic.  We haven't done things right from the beginning, but since we opened our doors in September of 2013 we have made constant improvements.  Our community of like-minded people of all ages and the support of our Coaches have kept us on an upward trajectory.

We have an amazing group of Coaches with a wide range of interests and experiences that are dedicated to helping you succeed.  We do not have a one size fits all approach and look forward to discussing your individual goals and needs so we can best support you.

5 CORE VALUES OF CROSSFIT CHERRY CREEK

WORKING HARD AND HAVING FUN

Hard work pays off; but if you aren't having fun what's the point?  We strive to bring out the best in everybody who walks through our doors in the pursuit of a happier, healthier and overall better life.  We won't yell at you, but we will push you.  We aren't the most serious gym in the world, but you will leave here in better shape with some damn good memories on a daily basis.

RESPECTFUL

We don't care about your gender, race, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, political views or if you put pineapple on pizza.  None of that matters to us and we promise to give everybody from every background a place to work on improving themselves.  We will not condone, promote or participate in marginalizing anybody in our community for any reason.

INCLUSIVE

You belong here.  Whether you are walking into a CrossFit gym for the first time or looking for a new gym, we hope that you feel welcome from the second you open our front door.  We will celebrate your successes with you and help guide you through your struggles.  Our coaching staff has worked with individuals with all backgrounds, injuries and fitness levels and we are happy to help you get to where you want to be based on where you currently are.

PASSIONATE

All of our coaches, with the exception of our owners, have full time careers outside of the gym and this is by design.  We all place a huge priority on our health and fitness and create time in our busy lives to not only work on ourselves, but to help others.  Life gets busy and excuses are easy to come up with but the passion for health deeply engrained in our community is the motivation many people need to show up to the gym on a daily basis.  We will never be defined by CrossFit, but it will always make up a part of who we are.  Our goal is for that to rub off on you.

EDUCATIONAL

We take our role in the world very seriously.  Yes we have created a place where everybody can come and pursue health.  But we are a place where we teach people how to pursue this on their own as well.  If we are lucky, we will see our athletes for 1 hour, 7 days per week.  This breaks down to a little over 4% of every day; leaving you on your own for the other 96% of your life.  We will teach you why we stretch when we do, why we eat what we eat, why we warm up the way we do, and so on and so forth.  As a staff we pursue higher education on a daily basis which allows us to continue pouring our knowledge out to those who trust us with this very important part of their lives.

 

COACHES

12.jpg

Denver, CO

US Navy Veteran

Can strict pull-up 140 pounds

Owner

DON LOWE

6.jpg

Westcliffe, CO

Executive Assistant

Raised sheep and pigs growing up

CrossFit Level 1

AMY REYES

Lake City, FL

Real Estate Agent

Actually has Celiac Disease

CrossFit Level 2

ANNA BECKER

14.jpg

Houston, TX

 

Mortgage Loan Originator

Has eaten 101 chicken wings in one sitting

Owner

RYAN WOODS

4.jpg

El Paso, TX

Firefighter EMT

Steer wrestled as a kid

CrossFit Level 1

DAVE MASSINGALE

11.jpg

Syracuse, NY

Financial Advisor

Has an astronaut tattoo

CrossFit Level 1

ERIK BRANDT

 
 
IMG_2197.jpg

SMALL GROUP CLASSES

 

SCHEDULE

CrossFit Cherry Creek

2422 S Trenton Way, Unit D

Denver, CO 80231

Tel: 720-295-1884

E-mail: info@crossfitcherrycreek.com

  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Instagram Icon
Contact Us
 
website1